Plum 3.05 Metres (10ft) In-Ground Trampoline with Cover
The In-Ground Trampoline Provide Hours of Fun and Impresses with it's Integrated Design
Benefits of the Plum In-Ground Trampoline
- Highest Safety Standards - As the in-ground trampoline sits flush with the ground, the height off the ground when bouncing is significantly reduced. This means that off-track bouncers simply jump onto soft grass.
- Seamless garden design – One of the main reasons our customers love in-ground trampolines is because it blends into any garden. It makes gardening and cutting the lawn a breeze, as there is no need to move the trampoline to get underneath. All Plum In-ground Trampolines come supplied with a green cover, meaning that you can prolong the life of your brand new purchase.
- Encourages creative outdoor play – Your child can play freely by themselves or with friends incorporating greater freedom, creativity and movement.
Features of the In-Ground Trampoline
- Each trampoline leg is held in place with Plum’s patented Tramp Klamp brackets. The Tramp Klamps fit over the leg and frame joint, reinforcing the steel frame structure for even greater stability and protection from the elements.
- With a steel frame galvanised inside and out, Plum’s In-Ground Trampoline promises extra protection from rust and degradation.
- The trampoline frame uses super thick, 2mm gauge steel to deal with the added moisture in the ground, giving strength and longevity.
- Sunken trampolines have a lot to contend with. Being at one with the elements means constant contact with increased moisture content, soil and dirt. Plum’s in-ground trampolines have been specifically developed to be immersed in the ground, promising long lasting play and performance.
- Each trampoline is fitted with a retaining wall to provides a barrier around the trampoline, preventing soil and dirt from falling underneath to preserve the jumping space.
The Plum In-ground Trampoline is available in 8ft, 10ft & 12ft.
|ASSEMBLED SIZE||L305 x W305 x H22cm|
|HEIGHT OF FRAME||22cm|
|MAX USER WEIGHT||100Kg|
|NUMBER OF SPRINGS||60|
|SAFETY PAD MATERIAL||PVC|
|SELF ASSEMBLY REQUIRED||Yes|
|APPROX. ASSEMBLY TIME||2 adults, 2 hours|
|RECOMMENDED AGE||6 years+|
Outdoor use only. One user at a time, collision hazard. Replace the enclosure net after one year of use. Only for domestic use. Minimum user age 6 years. Maximum user weight 100 kg. The trampoline shall be assembled by an adult in accordance with the assembly instructions and thereafter checked before the first use.
Plum 2.13 Metres (7ft) Junior Trampoline with Safety Enclosure, Blue or Pink
The Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline is the perfect solution for encouraging outdoor play and exercise The Plum 7ft Junior Jumper Trampoline is a fabulous way your child can get...
Plum 1.82 Metres (6ft) Trampoline with Safety Enclosure, Blue
The Plum 6FT Trampoline Provides The Ultimate Safety And Piece of Mind A trampoline is the perfect way for your child to burn off some of the endless energy, get...
Plum 3.05m (10ft) Space Zone V3 Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
Many Years of Active Fun are Guaranteed with the Plum Space Zone Trampoline The perfect antidote to indoor screen time. Bouncing outside on a trampoline has heaps and heaps of...